What a membership can do for you: It gives a voice to our community to express and act on local issues – to goverment agencies, elected representatives, civic organizations and the business community concerning traffic impact, Outpost beautification, safety/security, development and much more. It is a great way to connect and build a healthy, happy, harmonious community.
When you become a member of the Outpost Estates Homeowners Association, you help support your beautiful neighborhood. But you do something for yourself as well. Here are just a few of the many membership benefits:
- You receive the Outpost Bugle – our Homeowners Association Newsletter
- You’ll receive a form to get 2 free tickets to the Hollywood Bowl (worth more than the membership dues itself)
- Your membership dues are tax deductible
- Orchid-level donators receive two Outpost t-shirts and two tote bags
- Hollyhock-level donators receive a choice of a t-shirt or tote bag
Please consider selecting a higher level membership so your volunteer board can get more done!
Thanks so much!
Or, mail your check (Orchid $500, Hollyhock $250, Gardenia $200, Bougainvillea $150, Poppy $100, or Daisy $50), along with your Name, Address, and e-mail address to:
Outpost Estates Homeowners Association
7007 Macapa Drive
Los Angeles, California 90068-2001